The video above is a reminder of the fact that ServiceMaster Services Janitorial is the only janitorial company that we are aware of, that has in-house steam extraction capabilities for it's janitorial customers. Through our common ownership with ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration, we have truck mounted units that can be called on a moment's notice to quickly address small stains and messes for our customers. This, in addition to the many capabilities that the combined forces of these two companies provide. If you want to reach the original ServiceMaster Janitorial Company in Mobile, the one that has the capabilities listed below, has been here for over fifty years, and who provides cleaning services to most of the area's largest employers, please call (251) 344-5105. We would be honored to serve you. Our water damage restoration, fire damage restoration and mold remediation company, ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration, Can be reached at (251) 653-9333, (2510 928-1028, or (251) 943-2230.
Below is some information on our two companies:
ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration - more than a mitigation company.
ServiceMaster Services Janitorial - more than a janitorial company.
Our two companies are market leaders in both mitigation and janitorial. The combined forces of these two entities brings more cleaning solutions, mitigation capabilities, and building problem solving to the table: than any single entity in the Mobile, Baldwin County or Coastal Mississippi area. Period.
First and foremost, we have three ideally located offices to serve the entire area from Perdido Key & Orange Beach, to Gulfport and Pascagoula, Mississippi. We can be anywhere in the area within 45 minutes tops.
Our two companies have been serving Mobile and Baldwin Counties for over 30 years, and between these two companies we offer:
1. Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration. We are one of the largest providers on the Gulf Coast of these services. We have served thousands of homes and businesses over the past thirty years, and we have worked for every insurance company in our area. We are affiliated with the several largest insurance companies (in terms of policies in force), in our area; by virtue of our being on their insurance "programs" - the pre-qualification with the insurance companies, in order that they may send direct assignments to us.
2. Mold Remediation, Mold Assessment & Testing. Our knowledge and procedures in this area have led to efficiencies that translate into us being one of the lowest cost providers. We do not cut corners, and our service involves total mold removal, and post-remediation testing to guarantee that your structure is suitable for occupancy and that your health is not in danger.
3. Commercial & Industrial Janitorial Services - proven ability to handle janitorial accounts in excess of 500,000 square feet. Needless to say, we will not publish our client list, but we will gladly provide references. We have some large accounts that we have served for over 22 years, and we serve some of the area's largest employers. We enjoy a good reputation, and serve many large industrial accounts. Our workman's comp experience modifier has been below one, for many years; and we make safety our priority. We receive a safety award from our carrier every year. We know and understand industrial cleaning, and are able to bring our disaster restoration expertise to the table under one service.
4. Forensic & Trauma Cleanup Services. This is a highly specialized cleanup service that requires not only training, but dignity and respect. It also understood that our people remain cognizant of their duty to remain silent in these very sensitive situations.
5. Carpet Cleaning (Few, if any, janitorial services can offer truck-mounted carpet cleaning).
6. Hard Surface Floor Stripping, Waxing & Maintenance (before & after below). We have large auto scrubbers to tackle large jobs as big as malls and large box stores.
7. Grout Cleaning - with a truck mounted steam attachment that ensures excellent results. We have several methods of attacking grout, but this steam cleaning method is one of the best.
8. Window Cleaning. We have done large buildings and small ones. We can add this service to a janitorial contract or provide it as a stand-alone service.
9. Post-Construction Cleaning - both commercial & residential. We have done huge warehouses, box stores and multi story buildings in preparation for occupancy.
10. Temporary Labor Staffing - yes we provide temps to our many commercial & industrial clients when needed. Many have called us to simply staff an office event or company picnic.
11. Pressure Washing. We also have a disc that works fast and efficiently on horizontal surfaces.
12. Smoke & Odor Cleanup - we eliminate the really tough residential & commercial problems. We have the ability to clean up smoked-in houses and buildings prior to listing for real estate professionals. This is an extension of of fire restoration service.
13. Building Leak & Water Intrusion Detection. We have water meters and an infrared camera to assist our customers in finding and solving intrusion or leak problems.
14. Paper Product & Expendable Sourcing - from paper towels & toilet paper to can liners & cleaning supplies, we can provide any expendable that you may need.
15. Specialty Cleaning - from vent hoods in restaurants, to ships, jets, luxury yachts and RVs - there is likely no man-made land-based structure that we haven't cleaned.
16. Duct Cleaning - in conjunction with mold remediation, fire restoration or as a stand alone service.
17. Large Scale Drying - Proven ability to handle large loss water damage restoration such as hotels, large office buildings & medical complexes. We have a built-in reservoir of janitorial people to draw from in times of catastrophic events and/or to handle large losses.
18. Medical Office Building & Clean Room Cleaning - extensive training & knowledge of the specific cleaning requirements of medical environments. HIPPA, blood borne pathogen and Healthcare 1,2, & 3 level training ensures that we understand your industry.
19. Upholstery & Rug Cleaning - we often clean hundreds of office chairs at once! We have attachments on our truck-mounted units specifically for cleaning our customers upholstery.
20. Detail Fire Contents Cleaning, Pack Out & Storage - in conjunction with a fire or water restoration project or as a stand alone service. NO one can clean your most precious contents like the ladies of Servicemaster Advanced. We have hundreds of pictures of family heirlooms that we have SAVED for customers.
21. Debris Removal - if it is under a roof, we can find a way to remove it. We have cleaned out huge department stores and warehouses. We have the labor and the supervision to get it done quickly, efficiently and at a reasonable price.
22. Interior Demolition Services - usually in conjunction with a water or fire restoration project, we can prepare the structure for rebuild, or handle the turn-key service for you.
23. Turn-key Shopping Center & Office Space Turnaround - we remove the debris and trash left by the former tenant, and we clean the space to be ready for lease.
24 Large Hard Surface Floor Preparation - we have the large automated equipment to prepare large hard surface floor areas for occupancy after construction, or we can perform routine maintenance.
25. Construction Rebuild - after a fire or water loss, there are a number of ways we can assist, here is an overview: http://www.servicemastermobilealabama.com/ServiceMaster-Construction-Mobile-AL-1.html
Is there anything that we don't do in the field of cleaning and restoration?
We handle some of Mobile's most well know entities. In janitorial, we specialize in Medical, Industrial and Offices. We clean schools, ships and airplanes as well! We have one of the largest staffs of cleaning personnel anywhere, and we use the most modern of equipment and procedures. We are locally owned and unlike so many of the postings on the internet, we actually live and work here in the Mobile area.
We are not a fire and water damage restoration company, or janitorial company that has set up a virtual presence on the internet, hoping to subcontract to another outfit. We are real. We are here. We go to church and school here. We pay taxes here and we are part of the volunteer community here in Mobile. We enjoy an excellent reputation and we care about your facility. Our prices are fair and our service is excellent and consistent. We do not underbid in the effort to get our foot in the door and then raise our prices. We do not believe in poor service and then come in once a month to raise the cleaning standard; conversely we believe in keeping your facility in first-class condition ALL of the time!
We are an award winning franchise:
Some of our people:
ServiceMaster Services Janitorial has approximately 250 plus cleaning personnel and ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration has five project managers and several fire technicians and several water restoration technicians. Pictured below are some of our key management personnel: Jennifer Farrell, Robert Guthans, Tony Smith, Alicia Williams (not pictured), Shawn Ritch, John Steele, Rainer Klett, Scott Anderson and Andrew Hanson.
We live the ServiceMaster credo:
Call us today for a quote. No building is too small, and none certainly is too large. (251) 344-5105. For fire and water mitigation, call us at (251) 653-9333 in Mobile or Baldwin County (251) 928-1028, (251) 943-2230, or from anywhere (866) 653-9333 http://www.servicemastermobile.com & http://www.realmasterofdisaster.com.