The Original ServiceMaster Janitorial Company in Mobile, AL (251) 344-5105
(251) 344-5105 is the number for the original ServiceMaster janitorial company in Mobile. ServiceMaster Services Janitorial, combined with our disaster restoration franchise, ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration, (also the original ServiceMaster disaster restoration company in Mobile and Baldwin Counties); gives our business enterprise capabilities that few, if any, janitorial companies, or disaster restoration companies, can match. The telephone numbers for ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration are (251) 653-9333, and (251) 928-1028. Our two companies have been in the Mobile area for over thirty years, and we have built the ServiceMaster name and reputation in Mobile and Baldwin Counties. We live here. We pay taxes here. We volunteer here. Our customer list reads like a who's who of Mobile's largest employers.
Unfortunately, the nature of franchising is such that the franchisor can sell as many franchises as they please. Our opinion, (we have lots of opinions!), is that this does little to increase the net for the franchisor, and creates confusion for the consumer. Recently, the ServiceMaster Clean Company has resold an existing franchise. This other company has a name similar to ours, and lists their address as 250 St. Joseph Street, Mobile, AL. This is the address of the U.S. Post Office. They also list an address in Satsuma, AL; we understand this to be the home address and telephone number of the former owner. We do not know if this company operates from a business address or a home. If you would like to call this company, their number is listed as (251) 679-0773.
We cannot speak for the capabilities of others, we can only speak about our service and capabilities. We write regular articles on janitorial solutions and disaster restoration. We are building problem solvers, and with our disaster restoration capabilities, we bring a level of expertise to our janitorial accounts that normal janitorial companies simply do not have. We rarely use the stock photos of the ServiceMaster Company in our articles, preferring to use our own local pictures of actual work that WE have done.
The training that we do in our businesses and the quality of people that we employ is and continues to be, second to none. Our people, (some several hundred), are neat well dressed and well mannered. They are subject to drug tests and have been background checked for convictions. We do not tolerate dishonesty and operate a drug free workplace. In addition to meeting these minimum standards, we cultivate and train employees to smile, be polite and go the extra mile for the customer. It shows. Some of our accounts have been with us, as long as the current ownership and before - over 23 years!
We tell the public that we have been serving the Mobile, Alabama area for over thirty years. The truth is that our franchise is the original one sold in Mobile. The first license of the ServiceMaster Company sold from Northwest Florida to New Orleans. Unfortunately we don't have records that date back that far, but our owner's mother employer ServiceMaster in Mobile, (this company), as far back as 1961. At that time, a ServiceMaster professional visited her home several days in a row to clean India Ink out of a carpet and bedspread. Such was the type of service that our company provided way back then. While many things have changed over the years, we still provide that level of customer service today. Our aim is to help people. Pure and simply.
We write regular articles on janitorial solutions and disaster restoration. We are building problem solvers and bring a level of expertise to our janitorial accounts that normal janitorial companies simply do not have. We rarely use the stock photos of the ServiceMaster Company in our articles, preferring to use our own local pictures of actual work that WE have done. Please see our websites for a wealth of information: http://www.servicemasterjanitorialmobile.com, and http://www.servicemastermobile.com. Also, we are constantly posting on Facebook at one of several pages, most notably these two: https://www.facebook.com/ServiceMasterServicesMobileAlabama & https://www.facebook.com/servicemasteradvancedcleaningandrestoration.
Below is some information on our two companies:
ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning & Restoration - more than a mitigation company.
ServiceMaster Services Janitorial - more than a janitorial company.
Our two companies are market leaders in both mitigation and janitorial. The combined forces of these two entities brings more cleaning solutions, mitigation capabilities, and building problem solving to the table: than any single entity in the Mobile, Baldwin County or Coastal Mississippi area. Period.
First and foremost, we have three ideally located offices to serve the entire area from Perdido Key & Orange Beach, to Gulfport and Pascagoula, Mississippi. We can be anywhere in the area within 45 minutes tops.
Our two companies have been serving Mobile and Baldwin Counties for over 30 years, and between these two companies we offer:
1. Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration. We are one of the largest providers on the Gulf Coast of these services. We have served thousands of homes and businesses over the past thirty years, and we have worked for every insurance company in our area. We are affiliated with the several largest insurance companies (in terms of policies in force), in our area; by virtue of our being on their insurance "programs" - the pre-qualification with the insurance companies, in order that they may send direct assignments to us. In addition to our expertise in this business, we TRAIN insurance adjusters, agents and customer service representatives by virtue of our being certified to teach continuing education (CE) classes to the insurance industry. In addition, our firm is certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification). Here is their web site: http://www.iicrc.org.
2. Mold Remediation, Mold Assessment & Testing. Our knowledge and procedures in this area have led to efficiencies that translate into us being one of the lowest cost providers. We do not cut corners, and our service involves total mold removal, and post-remediation testing to guarantee that your structure is suitable for occupancy and that your health is not in danger. We are CERTIFIED mold remediation technicians.
3. Commercial & Industrial Janitorial Services - proven ability to handle janitorial accounts in excess of 500,000 square feet. Needless to say, we will not publish our client list, but we will gladly provide references. We have some large accounts that we have served for over 22 years, and we serve some of the area's largest employers. We handle large buildings, medical facilities, heavy industrial, and every type of facility imaginable. We enjoy an excellent reputation, and our sense of urgency is second to none. Our workman's comp experience modifier has been below one, for many years; and we make safety our priority. We receive a safety award from our carrier every year. We know and understand heavy manufacturing and industrial cleaning, and are able to bring our disaster restoration expertise to the table under one service.
4. Forensic & Trauma Cleanup Services. This is a highly specialized cleanup service that requires not only training, but dignity and respect. It also understood that our people remain cognizant of their duty to remain silent in these very sensitive situations.
5. Carpet Cleaning (Few, if any, janitorial services can offer truck-mounted carpet cleaning). We have several methods to clean carpet that actually SAVE the customer's carpet and extend the life. One customer that we have served for over 20 years, was able to get nearly 18 years of service from his carpet, in a high traffic office, through the use of our methodology. We offer regular stand-alone monthly carpet cleaning services. This is particularly attractive to high-end customers stuck with low priced (building-provided), poorly performing janitorial, in a multi-tenant building. In this situation, we find that the inexpensive janitorial company runs through the building and actually creates stains by dragging and spilling trash. The high-end tenant, tired of arguing with the landlord, hires us to come in once a month and spruce up the carpet. Since we have trucks all over the city every evening, often times we will take care of stains for contract carpet cleaning customers, at no charge.
6. Hard Surface Floor Stripping, Waxing & Maintenance (before & after below). We have large auto scrubbers to tackle large jobs as big as malls and large box stores. We often perform this service for contractors and builders after construction.
7. Grout Cleaning - with a truck mounted steam attachment that ensures excellent results. We have several methods of attacking grout, but this steam cleaning method is one of the best.
8. Window Cleaning. We have done large buildings and small ones. We can add this service to a janitorial contract or provide it as a stand-alone service.
9. Post-Construction Cleaning - both commercial & residential. We have done huge warehouses, box stores and multi story buildings in preparation for occupancy. Unlike ANY OTHER janitorial company, we have the manpower AND the resources. On important piece of equipment that we use are air scrubbers. The same HEPA filtration systems that we use in mold remediation, are invaluable in preventing the the re-settling of construction dust in this application. It took us years of re-dusting to figure out that we already owned the huge air scrubbers in our disaster restoration business, that are invaluable in preventing dust from settling again! We have both janitorial teams that we can dedicate to these jobs; or for extremely detailed jobs we can employ the specially trained fire restoration technicians on our restoration side. We also have been known to work WITH building owners, homeowners, and construction companies at the OUTSET of a project, to help build containment and PLAN for the post-construction cleaning in ADVANCE. The pre-planning eliminates a lot of construction mess from the beginning.
10. Temporary Labor Staffing - yes we provide temps to our many commercial & industrial clients when needed. Many have called us to simply staff an office event or company picnic.
11. Pressure Washing. We also have a disc that works fast and efficiently on horizontal surfaces.
12. Smoke & Odor Cleanup - we eliminate the really tough residential & commercial problems. We have the ability to clean up smoked-in houses and buildings prior to listing for real estate professionals. This is an extension of of fire restoration service. We use both ozone and hydroxyl machines in addition to cleaning and duct cleaning, to eliminate virtually any odor.
13. Building Leak & Water Intrusion Detection. We have water meters and an infrared camera to assist our customers in finding and solving intrusion or leak problems. Often, we are able to find leaks that no one else can find!
14. Paper Product & Expendable Sourcing - from paper towels & toilet paper to can liners & cleaning supplies, we can provide any expendable that you may need.Though our volume of purchases, we are able to provide pricing that few can match.
15. Specialty Cleaning - from vent hoods in restaurants, and warehouses, to ships, jets, luxury yachts and RVs - there is likely no man-made land-based structure that we haven't cleaned.
16. Duct Cleaning - in conjunction with mold remediation, fire restoration or as a stand alone service.
17. Large Scale Drying - Proven ability to handle large loss water damage restoration such as hotels, large office buildings, box stores & medical complexes. We have a built-in reservoir of janitorial people to draw from, in times of catastrophic events and/or to handle large losses. We also have the ability to draw from our partners at SRM (ServiceMaster Recovery Management), for large projects.
18. Medical Office Building & Clean Room Cleaning - extensive training & knowledge of the specific cleaning requirements of medical environments. HIPPA, blood borne pathogen and Healthcare 1,2, & 3 level training ensures that we understand your industry. We have medical facilities that we have handled for over 15 years. That says a lot about our abilities.
19. Upholstery & Rug Cleaning - we often clean hundreds of office chairs at once! We have attachments on our truck-mounted units specifically for cleaning our customers upholstery and rugs. Often we clean fine rugs by hand.
20. Detail Fire Contents Cleaning, Pack Out & Storage - in conjunction with a fire or water restoration project or as a stand alone service. NO one can clean your most precious contents like the ladies of Servicemaster Advanced. We have hundreds of pictures of family heirlooms that we have SAVED for customers.When we pack a customer out for a job, we take pictures of exactly where the item was located. This makes it really easy for us to put the item back exactly where it was, when the project is complete. Customers have been so impressed with our ladies and their level of detail, that they have called us to do the packing for construction, and/or moving.
21. Debris Removal - if it is under a roof, we can find a way to remove it. We have cleaned out huge department stores and warehouses. We have prepared both homes and office buildings for resale, by removing all the debris and junk, and cleaning the structure from top to bottom. We have the labor and the supervision to get it done quickly, efficiently and at a reasonable price.
22. Interior Demolition Services - usually in conjunction with a water or fire restoration project, we can prepare the structure for rebuild, or handle the turn-key service for you.
23. Turn-key Shopping Center & Office Space Turnaround - we remove the debris and trash left by the former tenant, and we clean the space to be ready for lease.
24 Large Hard Surface Floor Preparation - we have the large automated equipment to prepare large hard surface floor areas for occupancy after construction, or we can perform routine maintenance.
25. Construction Rebuild - after a fire or water loss, there are a number of ways we can assist, here is an overview: http://www.servicemastermobilealabama.com/ServiceMaster-Construction-Mobile-AL-1.html
Is there anything that we don't do in the field of cleaning and restoration?
We handle some of Mobile's most well know entities. In janitorial, we specialize in Medical, Industrial and Offices. We clean schools, ships and airplanes as well! We have one of the largest staffs of cleaning personnel anywhere, and we use the most modern of equipment and procedures. We are locally owned and unlike so many of the postings on the internet, we actually live and work here in the Mobile area.
We are not a fire and water damage restoration company, or janitorial company that has set up a virtual presence on the internet, hoping to subcontract to another outfit. We are real. We are here. We go to church and school here. We pay taxes here and we are part of the volunteer community here in Mobile. We enjoy an excellent reputation and we care about your facility. Our prices are fair and our service is excellent and consistent. We do not underbid in the effort to get our foot in the door and then raise our prices. We do not believe in poor service and then come in once a month to raise the cleaning standard; conversely we believe in keeping your facility in first-class condition ALL of the time!
ServiceMaster Services and ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning and Restoration are owned by Robert A. (Rob) Guthans, Jr. Our Vice-President of Sales and Marketing is Jennifer Farrell for both companies. Alicia Williams is Operations Manager for ServiceMaster Services, and our office manager is Kimberly Mosely. John Steele is Operations Manger and Senior Project Manager for ServiceMaster Advanced Cleaning. Our other project managers are Shawn Ritch - (Senior Mold Remediation Project Manager), Rainer Klett, and Andrew Hanson. Susan Lindsey is our Office Manager. Jackie Gann is our Manager of Fire Restoration, and Tony Smith is our senior technician. Both companies are staffed with talented technicians, floor care, carpet care, and cleaning specialists.
We live the ServiceMaster credo:
Call us today for a quote. No building is too small, and none certainly is too large. (251) 344-5105. For fire and water mitigation, call us at (251) 653-9333 in Mobile or Baldwin County (251) 928-1028, (251) 943-2230, or from anywhere (866) 653-9333 http://www.servicemastermobile.com & http://www.realmasterofdisaster.com.